Are you a graduate in economics currently studying a Masters or PhD and a) want to apply your skills and b) have some time on your hands? We are looking for people who can help us with the following tasks:
– reviewing our films to check the economics content;
– writing briefs based on research papers for our production team;
– helping to arrange meetings with economists and institutions we might like to work with, particularly in the US;
– helping share our work on social media;
– being on-hand to answer a technical question on economics if required!
Please write 50 words about yourself and share an example of how you might be able to help with the above. You don’t need to have made videos or films yourself, but you need to demonstrate you know how to write and clearly communicate economics.
This would be a part-time role that can be done remotely, on an hourly rate.
Our preference is for people based in London or East-Coast US.
Subject line: Postgrad Job Opportunities – Econ Films